Justice 360 provides services and author educational materials that are expressly designed to help non-lawyers understand the societal and judicial issues surrounding South Carolina’s death penalty. We also welcome opportunities to speak publicly to civic groups, congregations, classes, or other groups of people. By raising the public’s awareness of capital sentencing in our state, we can begin to shape the conversation surrounding the death penalty and begin to effectively advance the cause of justice.
Educating the public to raise awareness about the administration of capital sentencing in South Carolina is a primary goal of Justice 360; please fill out the form below to arrange a speaker for your organization.
Examples of Recent Presentations:
- Atkins Update, 12th National Seminar on the Development and Integration of Mitigation Evidence, Baltimore, Maryland
- Lethal Injection Secrecy, Bending the Arc, New Orleans, Louisiana
- 12th National Seminar on the Development and Integration of Mitigation Evidence, Baltimore, Maryland
- Lectures on Race and the Death Penalty, University of South Carolina
- National Federal Habeas Corpus Seminar, Charlotte, North Carolina
- North Main Street Rotary Club, Columbia, S.C.
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, DUI Seminar, Columbia
- South Carolina Women’s Lawyers Association, Horry County